Internal Audit Conference
7th - 9th May, 2018
Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi
Aligning Corporate Strategy, Technology, Audit Quality And Risk Assurance to Heighten Internal Audit Performance.
Aligning Corporate Strategy, Technology, Audit Quality And Risk Assurance To Heighten Internal Audit Performance
Benefits of attending this conference and workshop:
This event has been awarded by IIA, ICAP & ISACA with 8 CPD for each day attendance for all members
- Network with like-minded colleagues from public and private sector organizations.
- Earn required CPE credits from IIA, ICAP and ISACA to maintain your membership.
- Share and discuss innovative ideas and concepts with recognized thought leaders, speakers, and practitioners.
- Integrating Strategy with Performance and making better decisions .
- Maximize the value of information by incorporating the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques, and provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems.
- Skills that sharpen your creativity skill.
- Internal Audit of the Future: How does the role of internal audit evolve in light of the disruptions caused by digitization
- Learn and understand the importance of protecting the Crown Jewels of the Business and its Challenges
- Learn and understand the International framework for Managing Cyber Threats
- How to Develop, Implement and Sustain a SAFE Environment
- Learn and understand the importance of Privacy and Security and the Challenges faced by today’s business
- Learn and understand the International framework for Managing Privacy and Security
- How to Develop, Implement, Sustain and Respond in event of Security Breach or Data Leakage or Theft
- Understanding of key concepts in the world of World Wide Web and Dark Web
- Deliberation of framework and strategies in the space of World Wide Web and Dark Web
- Prevention and Detection controls to reduce the occurrence of Cyber Attacks
- Understanding of key concepts in the world of Privacy and Security
- Deliberation of framework and strategies in the space of Privacy and Security
- Prevention and Detection controls to reduce the occurrence of Security Breach or Data Leakage or Theft
Book your seat now
Our Distinguished Speakers
Showcasing Plenary Presentations & Case Studies By Key Speakers
Sanjeev J Gathani
CFE, GRCP, GIGE, CRCA, CSOXP, CICA, CBA, DPO, CIPM
CEO BBG – APAC Pte Ltd, Singapore
Riaz Nazarali Chunara
Executive Director, Internal Audit &
State Bank of Pakistan
Group Chief Internal Auditor,PTCL
Muhammad Farooq Wasi
Group Head Audit & Risk Assets Review
Muhammad Irfan Iqbal
Chief Internal Auditor
Muhammad Rehan Qadri
Head of IT
Jawad Khalid Mirza
Divisional Head Information Security & Governance
Allied Bank Limited
|Conference Date :||7th May 2018|
|Workshop Date :||8th-9th May 2018|
Special Early Bird Discounts
Register & Pay before April 18th, 2018 and get
special discount of PKR 5000 on Conference & Workshop Fee
- Bring 5 or more delegates and get 5% discount.
- Bring 10 or more delegates and get 10 % discount.
- Bring 20 or more delegates and get 15% discount.
- 10% Discount for ICAP & ISACA Members
Who Should Attend
CFO, Chiefs, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors, Heads, Managers, Specialists, Auditors, Controllers, and Accountants from:
- Internal Audit
- Cyber Security
- Internal Control
- IT Audit
- Forensic Auditing
- Information Technology
From across all industries, including public and private sectors.