WHY IT'S IMPORTANT?
Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used program for creating graphs and pivot tables with the purpose of helping businesses to compile all their financial data, yearly credit, and yearly debit sheets easily. This course will rapidly build your skills and confidence and have you doing your work in Excel very quickly and productively. To become more effective and efficient in your professional life, you should opt for this course.
KNOW ABOUT YOUR TRAINER
Our Consultant has a distinguished senior-level Information Technology trainer and Consultant, he has been an inspiration for provisioning of quality training since 1998, he is “Brainbench” certified for MS Excel 2010 Expert level and MS Project Expert level and expanding his career in Data Science and Big Data Field. Our Consultant has given training at various local and International organizations encompassing various industries, such as Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, IT and Education with 95% positive remarks
He has worked for many companies for development and Training work which include national and international companies (Turkey, Saudia Arabia, Kenya, South Africa, USA, Australia, Dubai, Canada, New Zealand). His Training Workshops include:
"A very competent trainer with full command on his work and delivered the session very efficiently."
Alishba Jadoon Senior HR Associate - Pakistan Refinery Ltd.
"Dedicated, honest and explanatory. A bit fast but that was due to time constraints. "
Yasir Ehsan Team Lead - Corporate Accounts - Elixir Technologies.
"Trainer was a good mentor. I've learned so much from him and also enjoyed learning. Will definitely attend some more sessions in future."
Faisal Javed Corporate Accounts - Elixir Technologies.
"He conducted a comprehensive training on advanced Excel, which was tailored made. It was well planned and focused. WELDONE."
Mukham Wali HR Head – Aga Khan Planning & Building Services
Introduction to Excel and
- • Backstage View and Excel Options
- • Quick Access Toolbar
- • Adding New Tab and Command Options
- • Entering Data and Formula
Excel Tips and Tricks
- • Sort (Row and Column Sort) and Remove Duplicate
- • Filtering Data (Advance Filter)
- • Comparing and Arranging Two or more Different Workbooks
- • Comparing and working in two or more sheets simultaneously
- • Working with Named Ranges
- • Working with Table
- •Chart Types and its usage
- • Creating Different Charts
- • Dynamic Charting
- • Spark-lines to show trends
- • Conditional formatting and custom formats
- • Creating Visualization using Conditional Formatting
- •Visualization using Symbols and Functions
- • Introduction to Power Query
- •Importing data from multiple source
- • Combining multiple sheets data
- • Combining multiple workbooks data from folder
- • Performing Basic ETL task in power query
- • Apply Data transformation steps in folder and files
Machine Lachine Learning
- •Concept of Machine Learning in Excel
- • Forecasting Data using Linear Regression
- •K-Mean and KNN concept
- •Introduction to Power Pivot
- • Importing data
- • Creating Basic DAX Measure
- • Time Intelligence DAX Measures
- • ALL Family Function in DAX Measures
- • Filter Function in DAX Measures
- •Analyzing data in pivot table using Measures