This two-day course emphasizes on the on the practical aspects of steam turbine machinery operation and maintenance. The course will cover steam turbine fundamentals, components and functions, applications, equipment variations, steam turbine control systems, detailed operation and maintenance procedures, safety practices, disassembly, inspection, evaluation and reassembly sequence.
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance Management
- Chief Engineers
- Vice Presidents
- Operational Staff
- Maintenance Planning Managers
- Reliability Engineers and Managers
- Finance and Procurement Managers
- Turbine Owners and Operators
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)